I bet you can guess what childhood song all these” lessons” refer to!
Wayne Dyer used the childhood song “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” to emphasize that we should…
- ROW…take some action, don’t just think about it
- YOUR…not your partner’s, nor your child’s, nor your friend’s
- GENTLY…it’s not necessary to struggle, just easily expend the necessary effort.
- DOWN…go with the flow; you don’t have to swim upstream; the universe supports you
- MERRILY…lighthearted, pleasantly
- DREAM…created by and for us; it’s all temporary!
Yes, it may be a childhood song,
but it does have an adult message for us!
Where do YOU find “your” life messages?
Please share a song or poem that triggers a message to you!