I love sharing from my ever-maturing perspective
- what I’ve learned,
- what I’m intrigued by, and
- what catches my funny bone!
Life is full and fun! Mine has certainly been a patchwork quilt of experiences:
- retail (a bookstore as well as a chocolate store!),
- more than a decade of helping folks buy and sell real estate,
- public speaking and mentoring,
- and, of course, the “normal” marriage, divorce, children, aging parents,
- and successful remission of cancer.
So, I’ve decided to see if this blogging thing will not only satisfy my need for creativity but also provide inspiration, information and value to others. Coming from the Walla Walla Valley in Washington State, I look forward to hearing from you wherever you are! (Walla Walla=many waters!)
Please let me know what speaks to your heart and mind and let’s set up a dialogue. Though I’ve reached potential retirement age, I’m alive and kicking with lots of thoughts and pictures in my head that I’m excited to share. And I’ll bet you too have lots of opinions and experiences to share!
Don’t put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow…
Get weekly emailed posts by using this form right here!